Neil Miller

Moderatori: Moderatore Area Tecnica, Moderatore Area Professionisti

Rispondi
Bushdoctor

Neil Miller

Messaggio da Bushdoctor »

Neil Miller è un simpatico personaggio dotato di un'ottimo humor come si addice a molti inglesi, ma la sua più grande qualità è
la disponibilità, egli non si risparmia mai di dispensare i suoi preziosi consigli.
Come preannunciato da Aldebaran, Neil si è offerto di mettere a disposizione di tutti gli utenti del forum la sua immensa conoscenza nell'ambito delle pietre vintage rare ed ormai estinte contribuendo al completamento del nostro Database delle pietre naturali.

Neil Miller ha un sito internet dove offre i suoi servizi e i suoi prodotti, restaura ed affila rasoi, produce coramelle di ottima qualità e sopratutto vende pietre per affilare i rasoi che è difficile reperire altrove, percui i prezzi sono rapportati alla loro rarità e richiesta.

Per chi volesse far visita al sito di Neil : www.strop-shop.co.uk
La moneta di riferimento peri prezzi, è la Sterlina inglese.

Welcome on board Neil !
On the stone again
Neil Miller
Re: Neil Miller

Messaggio da Neil Miller »

Hello Bushdoctor and all forum members!

I am very pleased to have been invited by Bushdoctor to join this forum. My main interests are vintage British sharpening stones, strops and the history of Sheffield and the famous companies that were based in that smoke-blackened city!

Unfortunately I do not understand the Italian language, although I adore Italy and have visited many times - my honeymoon was spent in Roma and Sorrento - but I am sure an online traslation will help (and provide some laughter!) and I know I can rely on my friend Bushdoctor to explain trickier language issues to me.

I look forward to participating and helping with questions if I can.

Sincerely,
Neil
soniceb

Messaggio da soniceb »

Welcome Neil,

the language is not an issue at all, we'll be happy to translate everything for you (for example I would translate stone with "sercio", roman dialect :lol:).
Bushdoctor

Neil Miller ha scritto:
I know I can rely on my friend Bushdoctor to explain trickier language issues to me.

Of course my friend and many thanks for your support !
On the stone again
Bushdoctor

Neil Miller ha scritto:Hello Bushdoctor and all forum members!

I am very pleased to have been invited by Bushdoctor to join this forum. My main interests are vintage British sharpening stones, strops and the history of Sheffield and the famous companies that were based in that smoke-blackened city!

Unfortunately I do not understand the Italian language, although I adore Italy and have visited many times - my honeymoon was spent in Roma and Sorrento - but I am sure an online traslation will help (and provide some laughter!) and I know I can rely on my friend Bushdoctor to explain trickier language issues to me.

I look forward to participating and helping with questions if I can.

Sincerely,
Neil
La traduzione dei saluti di Neil

Ciao Bushdoctor e a tutti i membri del forum !

Sono veramente contento di essere stato invitato da Bushdoctor a frequentare questo forum.
I miei interessi principali sono le pietre vintage inglesi, le coramelle e la storia di Sheffield e le famose compagnie che furono fondate in questa annerita e fumosa città.

Sfortunatamente non capisco l'italiano, sebbene adori l'Italia che ho visitato molte volte - la mia luna di miele la trascorsi a Roma e a Sorrento, ma sono sicuro che un traduttore online mi aiuterà ( e procurerà qualche risata !) e so di poter contare sul mio amico Bushdoctor per spiegare lo strano linguaggio che ne viene fuori.

Non vedo l'ora di partecipare ed aiutare qualcuno rispondendo alle vostre domande se sono in grado.

Con i migliori saluti

Neil Miller
On the stone again
Aldebaran
Contatta:

Messaggio da Aldebaran »

01/06/2012

Dear Mr. Neil Miller,
Sorry for the delay.
We're glad that you are able to join us and hope that you stay in this resort is both rejuvenating and educational.
We look forward to spending this time with you in this place. If we can do anything to make your stay more pleasant, please let us know. Thank you for joining here.
Sincerely,
Staff of ilrasoio.com
Emidio

Messaggio da Emidio »

Hi Mr. Miller,

eventhough i'm a newbie in this forum and not interested strictly in razors (but keenness of any edge is kind of obssession to me) i'm very happy to have possibility to take advantage of your knowledge, so thanks also to Mr Bushdoctor for bringing you here.
I visited your shop yesterday and i've to say i found it very interesting, not only for the posted items but moreover for the explanations you added them, had pleasant time in reading them, for real.
Again Mr Miller Thank You and
BENVENUTO!
Rispondi

Torna a “La parola dei Professionisti!”