Online shopping in Italy

Moderatore: Moderatore Area Tecnica

Rispondi
Mephistopheles
Online shopping in Italy

Messaggio da Mephistopheles »

Hello shaving brothers from Italy,

can you recommend a good online shop from Italy which delievers to Germany? I am interested in the range of prodcuts from Floid, Proraso, Omega and other good Italian products which you can recommend.

Greetings from Germania!
paciccio
Contatta:

Re: Online shopping in Italy

Messaggio da paciccio »

Hello, Mephistopheles.
From which part of Germany are you writing? i travel often betwen Italy and Germany, if we are near i can help you to buy what you need!
Otherwise you can contact preattoni at: http://www.preattoni.it/negozio/index.p ... on/contact" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Grüße aus Mainz
«Con un gentiluomo sono sempre più di un gentiluomo; con un mascalzone, cerco di essere più di un mascalzone.» Paciccio & Otto von Bismarck
«Per capire le pietre ci vuole pazienza e perseveranza» Ura «non sono le pietre che affilano e fanno magie, bensì chi le usa con scrupolo ed esperienza» Lemmy
My SOTD on Instagram
Mephistopheles

Messaggio da Mephistopheles »

Hello Paciccio,

Grüße aus Mainz? Da bin ich auch hahaha Die Welt ist klein!

Gruß

Mephisto
paciccio
Contatta:

Messaggio da paciccio »

Hello Mephistopheles,

ich bringe deutsche Produkte in Italien, Für viele Freunde,
falls Sie es wollen, Ich kann Italienisch Produkte an einen neue deutschen Freund mitbringen.

verzeihen Sie meine deutschen, Ich lerne immer noch

Grüße aus Mainz
«Con un gentiluomo sono sempre più di un gentiluomo; con un mascalzone, cerco di essere più di un mascalzone.» Paciccio & Otto von Bismarck
«Per capire le pietre ci vuole pazienza e perseveranza» Ura «non sono le pietre che affilano e fanno magie, bensì chi le usa con scrupolo ed esperienza» Lemmy
My SOTD on Instagram
cariocarj01

Messaggio da cariocarj01 »

I have a similar question but about wetshaving stuff in San Vincenzo - Tuscany and nearby San Vincenzo.
I'll take a vacations trip to San Vincenzo and would be nice to find some wetshaving products.

Grazie,
Flávio.
radonauta

Messaggio da radonauta »

Hi guy,

here https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... ,28.256836" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you can find a map of phisical stores in Italy; hope it can help.

Have a nice shave
Luca
L’unico modo per liberarsi di una tentazione è cedervi. (Oscar Wilde)

Follow the wave of slow shave (Luca aka Radonauta )
cariocarj01

Messaggio da cariocarj01 »

Thank you Luca.
BMWTank

Messaggio da BMWTank »

Hi Flavio
I was in San Vincenzo this week end
You can find Proraso and Omega almost everywhere as you probably understood. But you won't find any specialized shop around San Vincenzo. Even in a bigger city like Livorno(my hometown) it's difficult. The best around here, really specialized in wetshaving,is Scarlatti in Pisa. Not sure, maybe you are planning a visit to the Leaning Tower.......
The shop is in the very downtown ;) and they have a good selection of DE, straight razors, english and soaps in general, brushes etc etc

Regards
B
nano

Messaggio da nano »

BMWTank ha scritto:But you won't find any specialized shop around San Vincenzo. Even in a bigger city like Livorno(my hometown) it's difficult. The best around here, really specialized in wetshaving,is Scarlatti in Pisa. Not sure, maybe you are planning a visit to the Leaning Tower...
Well, if you are planning to visit Pisa and Livorno you can even go further on and visit Viareggio and the Soloestetica shop:

http://ilrasoio.com/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=2306" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

also:

http://www.soloestetica.it/categoriapro ... barbershop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can ask if the 10% discount code is valid also in the shop (and not only online).
Never try to wrestle with a pig. You'll get dirty and the pig likes it.
(G.B. Shaw)
BMWTank

Messaggio da BMWTank »

Nano, i think i'm going in viareggio soon. I just find out thanks to your message another place where to buy wet shaving stuff not too far from my place. I tought Soloestetica was an on line shop only.

B.R.
B
Rispondi

Torna a “General”