Cella vs Floid doppo barba

Moderatore: Moderatore Area Tecnica

Rispondi
cristobal41
Cella vs Floid doppo barba

Messaggio da cristobal41 »

Salve a tutti,
I am sorry if I am to write in English due to my poor command of my beloved Italian language.
I have been using happily Cella purissima for years. Except this, I go full for Floid: pre oil, lotion, balm... I am more than happy, but I am thinking of moving to a complete Cella scenario.
Do any of you have direct experience with the Cella balm and lotion? I like the strong scent of Floid Vigoroso and I do not know it the Cella scent is similar. I would also appreciate your thoughts about the balm, especially if you compare it to Floid.
Grazzie.
ischiapp
Utente Bannato
Utente Bannato
Contatta:

Re: Cella vs Floid doppo barba

Messaggio da ischiapp »

Hi Cristobal41, look to the topic.
Maybe through Google Tranlsate.
http://ilrasoio.com/viewtopic.php?t=9876" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Utente BANNATO
cristobal41

Grazzie for your help.
This is really close to what I need.
I can read Italian, but writing is an insult to your beautiful language on my side.
Ciao.
Fabio XT

Messaggio da Fabio XT »

cristobal41 ha scritto:Salve a tutti,
I am sorry if I am to write in English due to my poor command of my beloved Italian language.
I have been using happily Cella purissima for years. Except this, I go full for Floid: pre oil, lotion, balm... I am more than happy, but I am thinking of moving to a complete Cella scenario.
Do any of you have direct experience with the Cella balm and lotion? I like the strong scent of Floid Vigoroso and I do not know it the Cella scent is similar. I would also appreciate your thoughts about the balm, especially if you compare it to Floid.
Grazzie.
Cella balm is, in my opinion, one of the best aftershave available in its field. I still didn't find a better balm than this in terms of skin nutrition/recovery after a hard shaving.
The scent is however not similar.
And I'm loving Floyd too....

Never tried the Cella lotion, however.
cristobal41

Fabio,
Ringrazio.
Those are the opinions that really help.
Ciao.
Rispondi

Torna a “Dopo Barba”